We are pleased to announce our first TOI Q/A Day Program utilizing Zoom on Friday, January 14, 2022 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
TOI organized this new online program. Once monthly, we will post a FREE Zoom log-in link on the TOI website the day before each scheduled event. A topic is preselected to start the conversation. A moderator from the association
and an attorney will be on hand to manage the topic and questions from participants. The program is limited to 60 minutes This program is free to all users.
To participate in the free program, please long onto the following Zoom call link below:
Click to join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 420 432 4042
Topic for January 14, 2022....
New Year - New Things to Consider
Attorney Greg Moredock, Sorling Northrup
Moderated by Jerry B. Crabtree, TOI Executive Director
To participate in the Zoom program.
What you need:
- Computer, smartphone or tablet with Internet connection.
- Internet browser – Chrome is recommended
- Strong Internet connection (should be no less than 5 wbps)
- Connect to Internet through hardwire – not WiFi if possible
- Clear of distractions
What to do the day of the sessions:
- Log on to sessions 5 minutes prior to the start
- Close all other open programs on computer or connection
- Check audio connection – can use device audio or phone connection
- Have session handouts readily available
- Take a break in between sessions to avoid fatigue
To ask a question:
Click on Q&A icon at bottom of your screen. Type in the question. Your question will be read and answered during the Q&A portion of each presentation.
For help with technical questions, click on the Chat icon at the bottom of your screen. Type in your question. A moderator will assist you. You may also call the TOI office 866-897-4688.