Road District hours: Monday - Friday 7:00a.m. to 3:00p.m.
Office Phone: 815-623-7323 ext 23
AFTER HOURS TO REPORT A ROAD CONCERN : Please call Winnebago County Sheriff @ 815-282-2600
The Roscoe Township Highway is responsible for all of the road and bridges in the township jurisdiction. For a list of the Roscoe Township streets please go to the download center. Roscoe Township has approximately 75 miles of roads to maintain.
Some of the services that we provide:
- mow the ditches along the road right-of-way
- maintain road name signs, other road signs, and sign posts
- pick up garbage and debris in the ditches along the road right-of-way
- plow snow and provide ice control. We use a sand salt mix
- repair and maintain township roads and ditches
- trim and remove trees that may cause hazardous situations that are located in the road right-of-way
- issue culvert permits
- culvert permits are the only permits that the Township provides. All other permits are issued from Winnebago County Regional Planning at 815-319-4350
- Spring sweeping of excess salt sand mix
Other Highway information can be found in the Highway download center.