**Sewer payments are due on the 15th of each month. If the 15th falls on a day when the office is closed, then they are due on that next business day.**
Payment options offered by Stookey Township to pay your sewer bill.
- In person at: 313 Eiler Road, Belleville IL 62223
- By Mail: 313 Eiler Road, Belleville IL 62223
- In Person at the Busey Bank: 5720 West Main Street, Belleville IL 62226
- Online at IL ePay: https://magic.collectorsolutions.com/magic-ui/Login/stookey-township
- Over the Phone: Credit, Debit cards or e-check payment: 1-888-593-0905
- Direct Debit set up at: Fill out form at 313 Eiler Road, Belleville IL 62223, voided check required.
Debit/Credit cards that are accepted through IL ePay are: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX.
**Service fee pricing: All credit/debit cards will include a service fee of 2.25% or $1.00 minimum. E-check payments will be charged $0.50. These fees are not charged or collected by Stookey Township.
**DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED IN THE OFFICE (service fee applies) OR CASH, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER**
Please have your account number or bill present at the time of payment to ensure proper posting to your sewer account.
If you are having a technical problem with your online or phone payment, you will need to call the customer help desk at, 855-226-7337.
If a refund is needed/required, please contact the Stookey Township office. If you have a question regarding your sewer account with Stookey Township, you may call 618-538-5531.
*Other third-party electronic bill pay services, such as Doxo, have no relationship with Stookey Township and customers that use such entities to pay their bills do so at their own risk.