Capital Township - Workfare
Workfare assistance is available for Capital Township residents. Participants will gain valuable workplace experience and learn a tangible skill while earning a paycheck. Eligible participants may work 70 hours per month for a period of 9 months.
- Single Adult
- Ages 18-62
- No minor children residing in household
- Legal resident of the United States
- No income, no Social Security and no unemployment benefits
- No applications pending with Social Security, Unemployment, Veterans, etc.
Items required at interview
- Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Proof of address - can be one of the following
- Mail postmarked within last 30 days
- Letter from the shelter stating how long you have been a resident
Please call (217) 525-1736 for more information