Mission Statement: To shepherd the growth and economic development of our township without losing sight of our agricultural heritage and rural way of life for our citizens and future generations.
Role of Plan Commission
The planning commission shall perform the following duties:
- The commission may prepare and recommend to the township board a
- comprehensive plan for the present and future development or redevelopment of the unincorporated areas of the township.
- The commission may from time to time recommend changes in the
- official comprehensive plan.
- Take action on re-zoning petitions that come before the township.
- Roy Money
- Robert Dill, Chairman
- Tom Jurs
- Larry Krengel
- Floyd Seeman
- Meetings are scheduled as needed and held at Township Hall.
Add link to Coral TS land use map