Water Bill Payments
Utility Bill Payments
In order for your bill to be received before the due date, please make your payment before the 25th of the month. If you pay online it takes up to 72 hours for us to receive the funds from the payment processor. If you have any questions please call our office 864.4182.
Water Rates & Fees
Effective October 1, 2020
First 2,000 gallons or portion of 2,000 $22.00
Next 13,000 gallons $9.00 per 1,000 gallons
Usage over 15,000 gl. $10.00 per 1,000 gallons
First 2,000 gallons or portion of 2,000 $24.00
All over 2,000 gallons $8.00 per 1000 gallons
Bulk Water Rates: Bulk water sales shall be set at $7.00 per 1,000 gallons
HOW MUCH WATER DO I USE:
- 5- MINUTE SHOWER 10 GALLONS
- 5-MINUTE POWER SHOWER 20 GALLONS
- BRUSHING TEETH WITH TAP RUNNING 2 GALLONS PER MINUTE
- BUSHING TEETH WITH TAP OFF .25 GALLON
- ONE TOILET FLUSH
- BATH 40 GALLONS
- ONE TOILET FLUSH 3 GALLONS
- OTHER WATER USE (drinking, cooking, etc.) 7 GALLONS
- WASHING MACHINE (PER LOAD) TOP LOAD 40 GALLONS
- WASHING MACHINE (PER LOAD) FRONT LOAD 10-24 GALLONS
- DISHWASHER 10 GALLONS
- WASHING CAR WITH BUCKET 3 GALLONS
- HOSE/SPRINKLER 140 GALLONS/HOUR
WATER LEAKS ACCOUNT FOR APPROXIMATELY 14% OF ALL WATER USE IN THE AVERAGE AMERICAN HOME, AND THE TOILET IS ONE OF THE MOST LIKELY PLACES TO FIND THEM.
SOMETIMES IT IS EASY TO TELL THAT YOUR TOILET IS LEAKING - YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF RUNNING WATER OR A FAINT HISSING OR TRICKLING. BUT MANY TIMES, WATER FLOWS THROUGH THE TANK SILENTLY, WHICH IS WHY THESE LEAKS ARE OFTEN OVERLOOKED. TOILET WATER USE CAN VARY SIGNIFICANTLY. OLDER TOILETS CAN USE 3.5, 5, OR EVEN UP TO 7 GALLONS OF WATER WITH EVERY FLUSH.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR TOILET FOR LEAKS:
- Remove the toilet tank lid
- Drop one dye or 10 drops of food coloring into the tank. (Dye tablets are free here to our water customers).
- Put the lid back on. Do not flush.
- Wait at least 10-15 minutes, and then look in the bowl. If you see colored water, you have a leak. If not, you don't.