Operated By Fall River Township
Illinois License No. 252.000910
Licensed Cemetery Partially Exempt
Contact the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation within 14 days after a death. Contact website is ILCOD Home.
Rules and Regulations
- All debt to Cemetery (Fall River Township) must be paid in full before a memorial can be placed on a lot.
- Winter grave blankets are not allowed until November 1st and must be removed by April 1st.
- Walls, fences or curbs shall not be built on lots.
- Gate must be closed when leaving the cemetery.
- Cemetery is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Refuse needed to be disposed of should be put in or next to the plastic garbage can.
- The burial of pets is not allowed in the cemetery.
- The cemetery gate will be locked when the roadway is deemed impassable.
- The use of alcohol is prohibited in the cemetery.
The cost of a cemetery lot is $500.00.
The cost of a cemetery opening and closing is $750.00.
Arrangements for burials, opening and closing must be made through Seals and Campbell's Funeral Home in Marseilles, IL.
Any questions please contact:
1 (815) 252-3152