Bruce Township Hall Rental:
- Maximum Capacity: 100 people
- Microwave Oven (Note: there is no Range)
- Handicapped Accessible Restrooms including Baby Changing Table
- Up to 30 Parking Spaces available (includes Parking Lot across the street)
Process for Renting Hall
1. Contact Spring Simmons for availability at 815-672-2532, Monday - Friday (except holidays) 8:00am - 12:00pm
2. Come to office to sign a Contract and pay the $100.00 Cash Security Deposit which will be refunded when the key to the hall is returned.
3. Pick up key to the hall no more than 2 working days before the rental date, during normal business hours, and pay the $100.00 Non-refundable Hall Rental Fee.
4. Return hall key within 2 business days following the hall rental to receive $100.00 Security Deposit refund.
5. See example of Contract below for details on rules and responsibilities associated with hall rental.
NOTICE: BRUCE TOWNSHIP HALL IS EQUIPPED WITH MONITORING DEVICES
HALL RENTAL AGREEMENT
Bruce Township and _______________ (Tenant) agree to the following conditions:
Phone number of Tenant ____________.
The Tenant may use the Bruce Township Hall, 214 N. Sterling St., Streator, IL, beginning at 12:01 AM on_____________, 20___ for the purpose of _______________________. In the event of a cancellation 21 days notice must be given or the Security Deposit will be forfeited.
NO EARLY ADMITTANCE ALLOWED
The fee for the use of the premises shall be $100 payable when the Key for Hall is acquired. The key shall be returned within two working days after the date of the rental. (Office hours are Mon-Fri 8-12.)
A deposit of $100 cash to secure the hall shall be made on the date of this agreement and shall be refunded when the key is returned.
The Tenant shall use the premises only for the purpose stated and keep the premises clean. No pins or tape shall be put on the wall and nothing shall be hung from the ceiling.
The Tenant shall vacate the premises before midnight on the date specified.
The Tenant shall comply with all applicable state, county and township ordinances and regulations.
The Tenant and/or guests of the Tenant shall not damage, deface or destroy the premises. If any such damage shall occur by any act or negligence of the Tenant and/or guests of the Tenant, the Tenant shall pay to Bruce Township, on demand, such sum as may be necessary to repair the premises, together with all expenses of collection.
The Tenant agrees to refrain from trespassing on the land of the surrounding property owners.
No alcoholic beverages or smoking is allowed in the Township premises.