Early polling places in Lake County
Each early voting site in Lake County serves all voters. No ID is required for voters correctly registered with current name and address. Your identity is verified by matching your application signature with the signature on your voter registration record. Grace registration is available for eligible unregistered residents at any early voting site.
Hours and dates vary at the different locations. Some sites offer extended weekend and evening hours. Visit www.lakecountyil.gov (https://www.lakecountyil.gov/4085/Where-Do-I-Vote).
- Antioch Township office, 1625 Deep Lake Road, Lake Villa (847) 395-3378
- Avon Township office, 433 E. Washington St Round Lake Park (847) 546-1446
- Fremont Township office, 22385 W. Route 60, Mundelein (847) 223-2847
- Lake County Central) Permit Facility, 500 W Winchester Road Libertyville (847) 377-2410
- Wauconda Township office, 505 Bonner Road, Wauconda (847) 526-2631
The site is:
Lake County Main Courthouse lobby, 18 N County St. Waukegan (847) 377-2410
Lake County Clerk's Office - Link to
News from County Clerk - Voter info.
Online Voter Resource at www.lakevoterpower.info
Township - New Political Party
Township - Independent