Palatine Township Clerk
Clerk Lisa Moran – email@example.com
Brad Strassburger – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a Freedom of Information Act request please download this form, fill it out, and send it to the address on the form. You can also fill the form out and email a copy to email@example.com.
Freedom of Information Act Form
Please note: FOIA process response time is 5 working days or sooner, unless an Extension was agreed upon which would then result in an additional 5 working days to respond with a FOIA Request Reply.
FOIA Fee Structure:
Copying and Certification Fees
No copies or certified copies of the Specified Records will be provided to you until the following applicable fees have been paid. Fees must be paid in cash, by cashier’s or certified check or by money order. However, no charge will be assessed for the first 50 letter or legal size black and white copies for a Requestor.
Copies – letter or legal – $ .15 per side
Copies – color or oversize – actual cost of reproduction
Certification – $1.00 per document plus copy cost
Outside vendor cost – see attached invoice.
For more information please email any of the FOIA officers below or call (847) 358-6700.
IMPORTANT VOTING INFORMATION
FOR THE JUNE 28, 2022 PRIMARY ELECTION
- Early Voting - Information on Locations/Dates, etc.
- Grace Period Registration Early Voting sites also allow for Grace Period Registration. Grace period registration and voting extends the registration period by allowing voters to register and vote until the Monday before an election. Guidelines limit when and where grace period registrants can vote. NOTE: Any voter who needs to register for the first time or file an address change or name change must present two forms of ID, one of which shows the voter’s current address.
- Vote By Mail (New Option) Illinois voters are now given the option to vote by mail. Applying online takes less than one minute. Voters may also request a paper application by calling 312-603-0946. The deadline to apply for the mail-in ballot is five days before an election.
- Voter Registration (New Online Option) Registering to vote has never been simpler. You can register online, in person or you can download registration forms and register through the mail. To register in person, voter registration is available at the Township Office during regular business hours. To register in person, you must show two forms of identification, one of which reflects your current address, be a citizen of the United States, and be 18 years of age or older by the next Election Day. The deadline for registering to vote is approximately one month prior to each election.
- Polling Locations. Select Palatine Township from the drop down list. To verify polling place call (312) 603-0906 as locations may subject to change.
Pursuant to Public Act 101-0504, please click here for Employer Cost & Participant Information for the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund.