Hall Rental Information
Call 217-237-4327 to reserve your spot today!
South Fork Township
Hall Rental Rules
- NO tape or thumbtacks of any kind may be attached to the walls or ceiling.
- NO glitter.
- NO smoking inside the building or within 15 feet of entrances to the building.
- NO sitting on tables.
- NO pets allowed in the building.
- Must be at least 21 years old to rent.
- All tables will be wiped down.
- Spills on floors will be mopped. Wet mop located in the kitchen area.
- Sweep floors. Dry mop located in the kitchen area.
- All trash from the hall and bathrooms will be taken to the dumpster located in the Southeast corner of the parking lot. Replace all trash liners.
- All rentals end at 11:59 P.M. the day of rental.
- All lights turned off when you leave.
- All thermostats returned to the “run” position.
- All ceiling fans turned off.
- Return key to lockbox or office to receive your deposit back
- Deposit will be forfeited if rules are not followed.
- South Fork Township is NOT responsible for any accidents, theft, or loss that may occur.
- Questions or Problems? Call Dennis Foli 217-802-6070
Print this page out and return it to the Township to reserve your date!