Cunningham Township Supervisor's Office
Traduire cette page | Traducir esta página
Sign Up to Stay in Touch:
Cunningham Township Supervisor's Office provides a safety net for low-income households in Urbana. Funded by the residents of Urbana, we provide General Assistance, Rental Assistance, Utility Assistance, Food Support, Homeless Services, Transportation Assistance, Advocacy, and Support for Social Service partners serving Urbana residents. We are open Monday through Friday 8:30-12 and 1-4:30pm.
We operate an internship and volunteer program and produce reports and policy briefs on addressing poverty and housing insecurity in Champaign County. Our elected Supervisor, Danielle Chynoweth, serves on the Champaign Urbana Public Health Board. Read more about us.
Apply for Help
Live in Urbana, out of money, and making less than $600 a month?
Need help with rent?
Live in Urbana and need help?
- We can deliver food, toiletries, and stay at home provisions to low-income households in the Urbana area.
- Utility shut-offs have started again! Learn more about utility assistance.
- We can direct you to resources in the community.
- Call: (217) 384-4144
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 211 any time of day to be connected to a live operator for help.
Donate to Help Your Neighbors in Need
- Want to help neighbors in need? Donate to our Angel Fund. 100% of funds pay directly for material needs for Urbana residents.
Please find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.