Cunningham Township Supervisor's Office
Traduire cette page | Traducir esta página
Sign Up to Stay in Touch:
Cunningham Township Supervisor's Office provides a safety net for low-income households in Urbana. Funded by the residents of Urbana, we provide General Assistance, Rental Assistance, Transportation Assistance, Advocacy, and Grants to Social Service organizations serving Urbana residents.
We operate an internship and volunteer program and produce reports and policy briefs on addressing poverty and housing insecurity in Champaign County. Our elected Supervisor, Danielle Chynoweth, serves on the Champaign Urbana Public Health Board, by statute, and Housing Authority of Champaign County, by appointment by the City of Urbana. Read more about us.
Apply for Help
Live in Urbana, out of money, and making less than $600 a month?
Have a job but need help with rent?
Lost your job because of COVID and need help with rent or utilities?
Live in Urbana and need help?
- We can deliver food, toiletries, and stay at home provisions to low-income households in the Urbana area.
- We can direct you to resources in the community.
- Call: (217) 384-4144
- Email: email@example.com
- Check out: Resources During COVID
- Call 211 any time of day to be connected to a live operator for help.
- Want to help neighbors in need? Donate to our Angel Fund. 100% of funds pay directly for material needs for Urbana residents.
- Evictions are halted by the CDC through December 2020. You must present your landlord with a declaration. Learn more and print here.
- Housing Authority will not evict or terminate cases during this time.
- MTD is providing free bus rides.
- Urbana Library is providing free printing.
Please find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.