Cunningham Township Supervisor's Office
Traduire cette page | Traducir esta página
West Green Street is currently closed due to construction. Our office can be accessed by turning right into High Alley from southbound Race Street.
Sign Up to Stay in Touch:
Cunningham Township Supervisor's Office provides a safety net for low-income households in Urbana. Funded by the residents of Urbana, we provide General Assistance, Rental Assistance, Transportation Assistance, Advocacy, and Grants to Social Service organizations serving Urbana residents. We operate an internship and volunteer program and produce reports and policy briefs on addressing poverty and housing insecurity in Champaign County. Our elected Supervisor, Danielle Chynoweth, serves on the Champaign Urbana Public Health Board, by statute, and Housing Authority of Champaign County, by appointment by the City of Urbana. Read more about us.
Apply for Help
Live in Urbana, out of money, and making less than $600 a month?
Have a job but need help with rent?
Lost your job because of COVID and behind on rent?
- Apply to the COVID relief fund. This is for Champaign County residents who are not eligible for unemployment. You must have proof of income prior to COVID.
Live in Urbana and need help?
- We can deliver food, toiletries, and stay at home provisions to low-income households in the Urbana area.
- We can direct you to resources in the community.
- Call: (217) 384-4144
- Text: (309) 583-8816
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out: Resources During COVID
- Call 211 any time of day to be connected to a live operator for help.
Please find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.