Cunningham Township Supervisor's Office
Traduire cette page | Traducir esta página
THANK YOU URBANA!
Over 63% of Urbana voters said “yes” to support a tax levy increase for the poor. The increase represents about $3 more per month per household. As outlined in the Supervisor’s memo, this victory allows the Township to sustain core programs such as General Assistance, Rental Assistance, and Social Service Grants, while leveraging local funds with state and federal funds to continue to grow our programs and impact towards our goal of ending homelessness in Urbana.
Sign Up to Stay in Touch:
Cunningham Township Supervisor's Office provides a safety net for low-income households in Urbana. Funded by the residents of Urbana, we provide General Assistance, Rental Assistance, Utility Assistance, Food Support, Transportation Assistance, Advocacy, and Support for Social Service partners serving Urbana residents. We are open Monday through Friday 8:30-12 and 1-4:30pm.
We operate an internship and volunteer program and produce reports and policy briefs on addressing poverty and housing insecurity in Champaign County. Our elected Supervisor, Danielle Chynoweth, serves on the Champaign Urbana Public Health Board. Read more about us.
Apply for Help
Live in Urbana, out of money, and making less than $600 a month?
Need help with rent?
- Get free printing and help at Urbana Library.
- Paper applications are available at our office at 205 W. Green St. Urbana.
Live in Urbana and need help?
- We can deliver food, toiletries, and stay at home provisions to low-income households in the Urbana area.
- Utility shut-offs have started again! Learn more about utility assistance.
- We can direct you to resources in the community.
- Call: (217) 384-4144
- Email: email@example.com
- Call 211 any time of day to be connected to a live operator for help.
We are Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Want to help neighbors in need? Donate to our Angel Fund. 100% of funds pay directly for material needs for Urbana residents.
Please find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.