Develop Your Own Township Website
Townships are busy building their web site pages as part of TOI's web site development program. As one of my initial projects as Associate Director, I am pleased to bring you this innovative and very affordable program.
As technology changes and we are faced with new challenges in communication, it is important to have the necessary tools available. This is the foundation for this new program being offered by TOI – effective communication. Townships across the state experience different financial issues in providing services and/or managing office needs. TOI is recognizing the potential cost associated with web development and through this program we hope to address any possible limitations to become a part of the information age with the lowest cost available ($14.50 per month).
-TOI Associate Director Jerry B. Crabtree
- Adams Township, LaSalle County
- Aetna Township, Logan County
- Auburn Township, Sangamon County
- Austin Township, Macon County
- Ball Township, Sangamon County
- Belleville Township, St. Clair County
- Berwyn Township, Cook County
- Bruce Township, LaSalle County
- Burton Township, McHenry County
- Carbondale Township, Jackson County
- Casey Township, Clark County
- Caseyville Township, St. Clair County
- Champaign Township, Champaign County
- Channahon Township, Will County
- City of Bloomington Township, McLean County
- Coe Township, Rock Island County
- Coral Township, McHenry County
- Cordova Township, Rock Island County
- Danville Township, Vermilion County
- Decatur Township, Macon County
- Drury Township, Rock Island County
- Dry Grove Township, McLean County
- Dunham Township, McHenry County
- Edwardsville Township, Madison County
- Fancy Creek Township, Sangamon County
- Fondulac Township, Tazewell County
- Gardner Township, Sangamon County
- Guilford Township, Jo Daviess County
- Hampton Township, Rock Island County
- Hartland Township, McHenry County
- Hopkins Township, Whiteside County
- Hutsonville Township, Crawford County
- Limestone Township, Kankakee County
- Long Creek Township, Macon County
- Long Point Township, Livingston County
- Lyons Township, Cook County
- Macomb City Township, McDonough County
- Manhattan Township, Will County
- Mission Township, LaSalle County
- Mount Morris Township, Ogle County
- Mt Vernon Township, Jefferson County
- Murphysboro Township, Jackson County
- New Salem Township, McDonough County
- Oakley Township, Macon County
- Old Town Township, McLean County
- Peotone Township, Will County
- Pierce Township, DeKalb County
- Pin Oak Township, Madison County
- Preemption Township, Mercer County
- Randolph Township, McLean County
- Rantoul Township, Champaign County
- Riverside Township, Cook County
- Robinson Township, Crawford County
- Rutland Township, LaSalle County
- Santa Anna Township, DeWitt County
- Somerset Township, Jackson County
- South Litchfield Township, Montgomery County
- South Moline Township, Rock Island County
- Sterling Township, Whiteside County
- Sycamore Township, DeKalb County
- Township Officials of Cook County
- Tuscola Township, Douglas County
- Willow Creek Township, Lee County
- Wood River Township, Madison County
- Worth Township, Woodford County
Click on our township map to link to other townships with web sites...
Complete the registration form and your township will be billed accordingly.
TOI is making every effort to make this service affordable and applicable to all townships. TOI urges all townships to take advantage of this special offer.
TOI is offering a new component of Internet based technology to townships across Illinois. All TOI association members are eligible to create and maintain an individual township Web site. The only requirements that must be met are that an Internet connection be established, registration materials are completed then TOI staff will process your application and issue your username and password.
Overview of the Program
As the statewide non-profit organization for township officials, we recognize the need for all townships to have access to the Internet. Additionally, townships may provide their information on the Internet to promote the services they provide as well as show a commitment to improving overall communication among townships.
This program provides an Internet based avenue to highlight information from individual townships at a minimal cost. Further, townships are able to avoid the high cost of server hosting and Web site development. The program is designed to be maintained with little to no Internet / Web site experience. If you can type a Word document and send attachments by e-mail, you are ready to complete an application.
Administration of site
You are responsible for all content and administration of your township site. You will be provided a password and account ID to access the information provided on your component for the site.
The Internet server you have access to is the primary server managed by TOI through our contracted server provider. All possible security measures are provided for and maintained through this vendor and TOI. You have NO responsibility associated with the security, back-up or general maintenance of the server.
The subscribing township is responsible for all content and updates associated with the information provided on your site. Please review our disclaimer for specific liability issues.
The URL address of your site will be as follows:
www.toi.org/_(name of our township) Example www.toi.org/lyonstownship
If you have specific questions regarding the program, please contact me toll free at 866.897.4688. After your registration is processed, you will be contacted with your username and password to access your templates.
Download the Application Form (DOC)
Apply on Line